We are deep in the throes of learning the language. Dale is learning to pray and I am relearning everything I learned so many years ago. Needless to say, we both have much to learn. We have great tutors. They really have to have a sense of humor to do what they do.
We are getting to the end of our to-do lists, although as we check off the top, they keep adding to the bottom. There are so many people that we want to talk to or simply acknowledge before we go. If we don't get to talk to you, just know that we love all of you and we will be thinking of you often.
I'm so glad you are doing this. It will be fun to get to read while you are gone- We love you! Oh and I can show you how to turn it into a book/ journal when you get home if you want. Its so easy- it will take everything that you have typed/blogged and compile it right into a hard backed book for you- like the ones I make for my family!
ReplyDelete